Thread: Folder always open on startup

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Folder always open on startup

in xubuntu 10.04, this is not really a problem, but its kinda bugging me and i figured i should see if anyone else experiences it and try to find a solution.

whenever i startup my laptop, xubuntu loads up well and everything. it prompts me to enter my passwprd then after that it starts up as normal...the problem is that my videos file is always open and in the taskbar on the desktop when i startup. anyone else experience this???

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Folder always open on startup

Quote Originally Posted by ThaKidChillz View Post
    in xubuntu 10.04, this is not really a problem, but its kinda bugging me and i figured i should see if anyone else experiences it and try to find a solution.

whenever i startup my laptop, xubuntu loads up well and everything. it prompts me to enter my passwprd then after that it starts up as normal...the problem is that my videos file is always open and in the taskbar on the desktop when i startup. anyone else experience this???
    There is a save session setting somewhere thats probably the problem, it thinks you want it open. Here are some links it has been awhile since I used Xubuntu,
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=519073
    http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?p=6419195

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Folder always open on startup

hello,
    close all your applications. and when you log out, untick "save session for future logins".
    it's better to ask stupid question than to do something stupid.