Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: opera browser and firefox browser

Beans

Re: opera browser and firefox browser

Quote Originally Posted by c00lwaterz View Post
    what happen to firefox 4? any news? I thought it will be release early january. Until now it is beta 8. what happen?
    Beta 9 is now available http://www.mozilla.com/en-GB/firefox/beta/

According to the Firefox blog there is still about 100 blocking bugs that need to be sorted out before they can go to the RC.
    I still maintain the point that designing a monolithic kernel in 1991 is a fundamental error. Be thankful you are not my student. You would not get a high grade for such a design (Andrew Tanenbaum to Linus Torvalds)

Beans
    Hidden!

Lightbulb Re: opera browser and firefox browser

Quote Originally Posted by c00lwaterz View Post
    I am using firefox for a long time. Opera I used that sometime few years back but i am comfortable using firefox already. now i want to compare this two browser. so i have new idea what's the difference and reviews about them.

Thanks
    For years I used both Opera and Firefox exclusively intermittently; if I had to choose between the two of them I would choose Opera for stability but would choose Firefox for customization. No need to elaborate why since I use neither now and exclusively use Google Chrome/Chromium.

Edit: but I do prefer Mozilla Firefox Mobile on Android, and find Opera Mobile worthless...I also like Xscope and the Android default browser.
    Last edited by HappinessNow; January 16th, 2011 at 11:30 AM.
    "Mind what you have learned. Save you it can." ~ Yoda

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: opera browser and firefox browser

im now using beta 9 of firefox. =) excited to download the rc
    squeeze it and release it =)

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567