I have a macbook 2,1 with Maverick 10.10.
recently everytime i start a session or when i start the computer i get this :
Error activating XKB configuration.
It can happen under various circumstances:
• a bug in libxklavier library
• a bug in X server (xkbcomp, xmodmap utilities)
• X server with incompatible libxkbfile implementation
X server version data:
The X.Org Foundation
If you report this situation as a bug, please include:
• The result of xprop -root | grep XKB
• The result of gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
and then :
theo@theo-laptop:~$ xprop -root | grep XKB
_XKB_RULES_NAMES_BACKUP(STRING) = "evdev", "pc105", "fr", "mac", ""
_XKB_RULES_NAMES(STRING) = "evdev", "pc105", "fr", "mac", ""
theo@theo-laptop:~$ gconftool-2 -R /desktop/gnome/peripherals/keyboard/kbd
layouts = [fr mac]
options = [grp grp:alts_toggle,japan japan:kana_lock]
model = macbook78
i don't understand anything, can somebody explain to me how to fix this ?