Thread: Seasons after Fall

Beans

Seasons after Fall

New incoming game found on IndieGames.com. It looks great ! Nice ideas !

Quote Originally Posted by SwingSwingSubmarine
    Seasons after Fall is a puzzle / platform 2D game in wich the player, as a wild fox, travels across the countryside, through forests and rivers, taking advantage of the changing seasons.

The player can switch between seasons at any place, any time, and see how it dynamically affects the environment : freeze rivers in winter, grow trees in summer and disperse spores using the wind in autumn.

He can also interacts with other animals : they will help him explore more places and find secret ones thanks to their unique abilities.
    Seasons After Fall Trailer on SwingSwingSubmarine website

Article On indiegames.com

Beans

Re: Seasons after Fall

Looks really nice! I'll post this to some of the linux gaming blogs if they haven't picked it up already.

I have to admit though, I think the indie-2d-puzzle-platformer genre is a little overdone these days.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by Shazzner View Post
    I have to admit though, I think the indie-2d-puzzle-platformer genre is a little overdone these days.
    Agreed, but this one is still going on my list of ones to get.

Beans

Well doesn't that look like one of the loveliest things you've ever seen? Fantastic. Will buy.
    Intel Core i3-8100, 16GB Corsair DDR4 2400 RAM, 240GB Crucial SSD+1TB HDD, Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti