Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I can't believe Snickerdoodle is not in the Firefox and Ubuntu dictionary!

Beans
    Hidden!

Exclamation I can't believe Snickerdoodle is not in the Firefox and Ubuntu dictionary!

Snickerdoodle FTW. How can snickerdoodle not be loved by all. Someone needs to put snickerdoodle in the Firefox and Ubuntu system dictionary! Mom made some the last week. Mmm, good.

Whats your favorite cookie, and is it in the dictionary?

Beans

Re: I can't believe Snickerdoodle is not in the Firefox and Ubuntu dictionary!

It's just a sugar cookie with cinnamon. Macaroons (which FF can spell) FTW!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

?
    Want an alternative to 99% of Windows applications?
    http://www.osalt.com/

"Dude, real programmers compile" - Plato 428BC

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.10 Oneiric Ocelot

Quote Originally Posted by MechaMechanism View Post
    Snickerdoodle FTW. How can snickerdoodle not be loved by all. Someone needs to put snickerdoodle in the Firefox and Ubuntu system dictionary! Mom made some the last week. Mmm, good.

I had to look snickerdoodle up. My favourite cookie is generally something oaty.

Beans

My favorite cookie?

I don't know if it's in the FireFox dictionary or not, and I don't care, cause I don't need to know how to spell it. As long as it's in a bowl in front of me.

edit:
    If ya' eat it, there's a word for it - GRUB. I can spell that! (and eat it).
    Last edited by Moozillaaa; October 25th, 2010 at 10:06 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by Moozillaaa View Post
    My favorite cookie?

I don't know if it's in the FireFox dictionary or not, and I don't care, cause I don't need to know how to spell it. As long as it's in a bowl in front of me.

edit:
    If ya' eat it, there's a word for it - GRUB. I can spell that! (and eat it).
    I'm afraid of this cold confection. I fear that I would eat too much. Too much grub, maybe I'll try some LILO.

Beans
    Hidden!

Never heard of it;

Sounds marsalicious though,
    When your thread it solved: go to thread tools > Mark this thread as solved
    for SIS 771/671 use xcompmgr to have transparent terminals. just load it at startup.

And then they asked: what's a pbkac error?

Beans
    Hidden!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heterochromia

Heterochromia isn't in the Firefox dictionary either.

And neither is Compositing.
    Last edited by Lucradia; October 25th, 2010 at 05:12 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies are my favorite. Second favorite goes to peanut butter cookies.
    Thank you for your contributions. "So long and thanks for the fish!"

Beans

Maybe I was a little hasty about not being able to spell my favorite cookie...

Pretty soon, we might have 3-D Scratch-n Sniff interweb, and how you gonna' try new stuff if you can't spell it???

Even worse, if you like it, HOW YOU GONNA' DOWNLOAD SNICKERDOODLES IF SPELL-CHECK CRASHES YOUR BROWSER???

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast