Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Organizational Proposal submitted by JWDinKC

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Organizational Proposal submitted by JWDinKC

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker52 View Post
    A simple screen capture program would document the chat or i would think so. I need a email or something the day before. I'm sorry about missing the meeting on Wednesday at 7pm. I don't really have even a good excuse. Once we get a habit established in the minds of people then we should be alright. Does anyone have a link to the wiki for MoLoCo? I know one used to exist but it may be inactive. I'm up all night so write back but for now I am going to google for the wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MissouriTeam

I moved a bot that we use into #ubuntu-missouri for the time being. It logs the channel and I can make it publicly accessible, or copy it over to a wiki.

If we want to have advanced meeting (with topics and votes) we can either look at MootBot, or there's a module for rbot (which runs RoboBot) that duplicates the featureset of MootBot.

It also supports RSS (I added a RSS log for this thread), so it will show any updates on the channel.

18:31 < azop> !help
    18:31 < RoboBot> azop: help topics: 10 core modules: auth, basics, config, filters, httputil, irclog, remote, unicode, userdata, wordlist; 85 plugins: alias,
    autoop, autorejoin, azgame, bans, bash, botsnack, cal, chanserv, chucknorris, debug, deepthoughts, delicious, dice, dict, dictclient, digg,
    dns, eightball, excuse, factoids, figlet, forecast, fortune, freshmeat, geoip, googlefight, greet, grouphug, hangman, hl2, host, imdb, insult,
    iplookup, karma, keywords, lart, lastfm, linkbot, markov, math, modes, nickrecover, nickserv, note, poll, q, quiz, quote, reaction, realm, remind, remotectl, ri, roshambo, rot, roulette, rss, salut, script, search, sed, seen, shiritori, shortenurls, slashdot, spell, spotify, theyfightcrime, threat, time, topic, translator, tube, tumblr, twitter, uno, urban, url, usermodes, weather, wheeloffortune, wserver, youtube (help <topic> for more info)
    Last edited by curtishall; November 9th, 2010 at 01:36 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by curtishall View Post
    I moved a bot that we use into #ubuntu-missouri for the time being. It logs the channel and I can make it publicly accessible, or copy it over to a wiki.

If we want to have advanced meeting (with topics and votes) we can either look at MootBot, or there's a module for rbot (which runs RoboBot) that duplicates the featureset of MootBot.

It also supports RSS (I added a RSS log for this thread), so it will show any updates on the channel.

18:31 < azop> !help
    18:31 < RoboBot> azop: help topics: 10 core modules: auth, basics, config, filters, httputil, irclog, remote, unicode, userdata, wordlist; 85 plugins: alias,
    autoop, autorejoin, azgame, bans, bash, botsnack, cal, chanserv, chucknorris, debug, deepthoughts, delicious, dice, dict, dictclient, digg,
    dns, eightball, excuse, factoids, figlet, forecast, fortune, freshmeat, geoip, googlefight, greet, grouphug, hangman, hl2, host, imdb, insult,
    iplookup, karma, keywords, lart, lastfm, linkbot, markov, math, modes, nickrecover, nickserv, note, poll, q, quiz, quote, reaction, realm, remind, remotectl, ri, roshambo, rot, roulette, rss, salut, script, search, sed, seen, shiritori, shortenurls, slashdot, spell, spotify, theyfightcrime, threat, time, topic, translator, tube, tumblr, twitter, uno, urban, url, usermodes, weather, wheeloffortune, wserver, youtube (help <topic> for more info)
    Holy crap you're a productive person! A million thanks!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Thanks a million I was worried about the installation process. It seems a bit over my head.
    Thanks, Windwalker

I've just read the log of the meeting. It went well and as advertised in the first statement of purpose. I need a IRC channel link. After rebuilding my computer all passwords and bookmarks have been deleted. I want to build a list or directory of websites like the IRC channel for the weekly meetings and Linux.com and Sourceforge and so forth. Any Ideas or suggestions and if nothing else I will keep a shared copy of the file on Ubuntu One once I get logged on again! Plan on sharing files through the cloud account and I will act as a official member of MoLoCo and see if we can get our own dedicated cloud account. Write back soon with anything Sorry I missed the meeting It stayed on topic and was interesting to read. See you next week, i hope!
    Last edited by Windwalker52; November 12th, 2010 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Read the meeting log

Beans
    Distro

Okay - meeting this week. What is the best time and who will announce it over launchpad?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Wednesday? at 7? for the purpose of continuity and I don't know how.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

dont know how to what??? all you got t odue is ask some one here is sure to help

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

ok so how do you send out 150 simultaneous emails and invite them to a Launchpad meeting?
    106 actually and fairly easily done or at least I hope so through Launchpad.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Windwalker52 View Post
    ok so how do you send out 150 simultaneous emails and invite them to a Launchpad meeting?
    106 actually and fairly easily done or at least I hope so through Launchpad.
    Yeah, that's how I first contacted the team. That launchpad LocoMO Team page does just fine. I won't make it tonight. I have a Civic Club meeting. Planning for a Christmas event. Anyway, I'll get on around 8-8:30 to see if anyone is still chatting.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567