Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Funny Pro-Firefox Video - WHEEE!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.10 Gutsy Gibbon

Funny Pro-Firefox Video - WHEEE!

http://www.firefoxflicks.com/flick/?id=19542

For those of you who'd rather wget...

http://media.revver.com/broadcast/19542/video.mov

Some of the others are pretty good too, so you might want to check those out.

http://www.firefoxflicks.com/

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Funny Pro-Firefox Video - WHEEE!

Sometimes things can be funny because of how stupid they are. That isn't the case with this. It's just stupid. Though it seemed to get glowing reviews on that site. I understood why when I noticed most of the people who responded were idiots.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 6.06

its not stupid it just taps into that special type of humour that has no real meening, that humour that makes you giggle at the guy accross the road when he trips up by accident, the way that you laugh when a kid who's trying to look cool on the street by skateboarding about, but then hits a kurb and falls off.

its not blackadder funny, but its funny

wheeeee!

Beans

Not bad! Thanks for posting this -- I got a chance to watch all the Firefox ads...and they're really good (it's a shame that so many people in the comments are just whining about it using Quicktime )

Beans

That was funny.

Anyone know where I could go to get the Firefox Flicks videos in a format that doesn't stream and require the Quicktime Plugin? The only reason I was able to watch the video is because someone had a link to a downloadable version which I played in VLC.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Quote Originally Posted by BWF89
    That was funny.

Anyone know where I could go to get the Firefox Flicks videos in a format that doesn't stream and require the Quicktime Plugin? The only reason I was able to watch the video is because someone had a link to a downloadable version which I played in VLC.
    Worked fine in dapper. I have all the gstreamer.10 and totem-gstreamer plugin for firefox. Nothing else. =)
    The idea of copyright did not exist in ancient times, when authors frequently copied other authors at length in works of non-fiction. This practice was useful, and is the only way many authors' works have survived even in part. -- Richard Stallman

Beans

LOL! That was really stupid funny
    Wheeee!

P.S.
    What was that compass and where is opera?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

ROFL! thats the sort of brainless humour you need after a 5 hour study marathon for the test you've got in 5 minutes. WHEEE!

Beans
    Distro
    Edgy Eft Testing

Quote Originally Posted by void_false
    P.S.
    What was that compass and where is opera?
    Safari, I believe. Not sure about opera, maybe the makers had nothing against Opera? Especially since now it's free and all...

Yeah the clip was pretty lame but it did give me a few laughs. It showed how imature IE really is.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by Xilon
    Safari, I believe. Not sure about opera, maybe the makers had nothing against Opera? Especially since now it's free and all...

Yeah the clip was pretty lame but it did give me a few laughs. It showed how imature IE really is.
    Opera has always had a free version (free as in free beer, not free software), it was just plastered with ads until recently. Just clarifying, I'm sure you know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast