Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast
Results 1,091 to 1,100 of 1202

Thread: New music player - Exaile!

Beans

Re: New music player - Exaile!

Quote Originally Posted by FuturePilot View Post
    Just wondering if anyone knows if it's possible to have Exaile place songs in subdirectories when transferring to a device. Currently I have all my music on my player set up in Artist/Album/Song order. But I noticed when I transferred some songs it just dumped them in the root directory which could make a mess with a lot of songs.
    What kind of device is it?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Hmm for some reason the playlist still isn't working for me, but starting exaile from the terminal doesn't show any messages.
    "I thought what I'd do was I'd pretend I was one of those deaf-mutes"
    Desktop: Ubuntu 9.10, Windows XP
    Laptop: Ubuntu 9.10, Windows Vista (soon to be replaced by Windows 7)
    n800: Diablo/Maemo 4 (one day Mer..)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 16.10 Yakkety Yak

Quote Originally Posted by imdano View Post
    What kind of device is it?

It's my phone. I have it set up with the USB Mass Storage plugin to transfer the songs to the memory card and it works, but it seems to just throw the songs right into the root of my music directory.
    Blog | Ubuntu User #15350 | Zsh FTW | Ubuntu Security | Nothing to hide?
    AMD Phenom II X6 1075T @ 3GHz, Nvidia GTX 650, 8GB DDR3 RAM, 1 X 1TB, 2 X 3TB HDD
    Please don't request support via PM

Beans

Has anyone got Exaile working with spdif?
    I have installed it but no sound - there doesn't seem to be any options to change settings, and spdif works with pretty much everything else.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

how can i add a remote directory of music into this player? then ill be happy

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 7.04 Feisty Fawn

Quote Originally Posted by imaca View Post
    Has anyone got Exaile working with spdif?
    I have installed it but no sound - there doesn't seem to be any options to change settings, and spdif works with pretty much everything else.
    Try to fine-tune your settings in the multimedia selector by executing: "gstreamer-properties"

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by stanna View Post
    how can i add a remote directory of music into this player? then ill be happy
    not sure how you're accessing this 'remote directory', but exaile has a Music Sharing plugin that supports DAAP music shares (up to v6), and for smb shares you can always just mount them with cifs and access them like normal files.
    "Whoever said sunshine brings happiness has never danced in the rain." - K. Jackson
    Exaile Media Player | Arch Linux
    Click here to have your brain eaten

Beans

Dude you saved me a lot of trouble
    First I downloaded those files you said and then downloaded the newest version of exile from official site
    http://www.exaile.org

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Wink Re: New music player - Exaile!

This looks great. I have run into one bug though, probably to do with my music organization. some of my songs load and will play while a large majority give me this error:

[14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/07_-_Jupiter.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/08_-_Fat_Boy.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/09_-_Enter_From_the_East.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/10_-_Barcelona.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/11_-_Life_Uncommon.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/12_-_Do_You.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/Spirit/13_-_Absence_of_Fear.ogg
    [14:28:42] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Jewel/This_Way/01_-_Standing_Still.ogg
    [14:28:45] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Nirvana/Sliver (The Best Of The Box)/Lithium (Solo Acoustic Radio Appearance).ogg
    [14:28:49] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Nirvana/Sliver (The Best Of The Box)/Sliver (Home Demo).ogg
    [14:28:56] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Bob Dylan/Bob_Dylan - 02Bob_Dylan/02 - Talkin__New_York.ogg
    [14:41:08] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Morphine/The Night/I'm Yours, You're Mine.ogg
    [14:41:29] File does not exist: /home/dad/Music/Morphine/The Night/I'm Yours, You're Mine.ogg

If I can get this fixed I think I found me a new music player.

Thank you

After a reboot or two the problem seems to have gone away, I am able to listen to my songs know. At least the ones I have tried.

Quote Originally Posted by Soarer View Post
    Mine says 0.2.11in 'help>>about' - I have the Exaile repositories enabled.
    I have not been able to finde the Exaile repo string. can you send me the string I need to add to my /etc/apt/source.list? Thanks
    Last edited by coffee; January 1st, 2008 at 06:51 PM. Reason: Song lisst seems to be found know
    Time is moving forward, but is our understanding following?

Beans

I was wondering if there is a way to view the albums by thier cover like in WMP or even a cover flow thing like iTunes?

Exaile is my fav by far just love visualtions, thanks - Morgan

Page 110 of 121 FirstFirst ... 1060100108109110111112120 ... LastLast