Sorry in advance for the long post.

I have a strange problem that I hope somebody can help with.

I have a Raid0 setup (see below for details) connected to the ICH10R raid chip on my Gigabyte EX58-UD4P motherboard.

On every second og third boot I get the following error:

Code:
udevd-work[157]: inotify_add_watch(6, /dev/dm-1, 10) failed: no such file or directory

udevd-work[179]: inotify_add_watch(6, /dev/dm-1, 10) failed: no such file or directory
The system halts for a seconds or two and then boots on like nothing has happend.

My setup is as follows:

Two 500gb discs in Raid0 on the ICH10R. The first partition 100 mb is a Windows 7 system partition (gaming etc.) and then a 300gb partition for the actual Windos install. Then Ubuntu 10.10 with /, /home, /swap and then five data partitions. Grub is on the Windows system partition.

Ubuntu 10.10 x64 installed via USB. No problems during install.

Besides that I have 2x300gb dics on the Gigabyte built in raid controller. Installed with a Hackintos setup using Mac software raid.

My fstab looks like this:

Code:
# /etc/fstab: static file system information.
#
# Use 'blkid -o value -s UUID' to print the universally unique identifier
# for a device; this may be used with UUID= as a more robust way to name
# devices that works even if disks are added and removed. See fstab(5).
#
# <file system> <mount point>   <type>  <options>       <dump>  <pass>
proc            /proc           proc    nodev,noexec,nosuid 0       0
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume05 /               ext4    errors=remount-ro 0       1
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume06 /home           ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume012 /home/Backup    ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume09 /home/Emulatorer ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume010 /home/Games     ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume08 /home/Musik     ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume011 /home/VMware    ext4    defaults        0       2
/dev/mapper/isw_diefbafiah_Volume07 none            swap    sw              0       0
The only thing I can see missing is the Windows partitions. They get moutned however and are visible in Natilus (as are the two Mac drives) so they are there. Can that be the problem?

Things get weird thou when I try to use gparted to check if my partitions. Then I get (translated form danish:

Code:
======================
libparted : 2.3
======================
Can not have a partition outside the dics!
Invalid partitionstabel på /dev/sdb - wrong signatur 4aa7

glibmm-ERROR **: 
unhandled exception (type std::exception) in signal handler:
what: basic_string::_S_create

aborting...
Any suggestions?