About a year ago i started using Linux. Kubuntu to be exact. (At the time i loved it because my older brother had windows 7 and the two looked alike) Well my older brother had this program that kept track of dvds and he would enter the title into this little bar and it would search an online data base for it, it would download its information like the plot and its title, it would organize it for him he would make profiles and check out movies to any person he made a profile for and it would have there phone number and basically it would log data like that it was the most amazing program i have had ever seen and i was wondering if the open source community or individuals that have on closed source for version for Linux. I am just getting into programming my self i started python but it got annoying so i started c and loving it. From my prospective i can tell this would be a very complex program so if they had it for Linux i would expect it to be over 500 megabytes if such program for Linux exists.