Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: What apps are missing in Linux?

Beans

Re: What apps are missing in Linux?

@VTpoet There is already specialized software for that
    your music should be organized by the music player and you should go to the music player and then select the song you want to hear rather than open the file manager and then open the music player through the file a music player(like banshee or rhythmbox) is what you need.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by alaukikyo View Post
    @VTpoet There is already specialized software for that
    your music should be organized by the music player and you should go to the music player and then select the song you want to hear rather than open the file manager and then open the music player through the file a music player(like banshee or rhythmbox) is what you need.
    But there are situations where the intent isn't to play the file in your music player or view it in your photo viewer. There are times when the file manager was spawned by another app via an 'import' (or similar) command.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Actually, I'll take you one step further! Nautilus should also load all database files. I mean, in mysql, or oracle for that matter, the entire database should be loaded for viewing. How else am I supposed to know what x012-accnt.dbf is, sitting there, taking up a terrabyte!

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011