Thread: D-Link DWL-G132...

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Question D-Link DWL-G132...

First of all...
    Hallo to everyone, i'm happy to fianly taken the decision to change my operating system...

I just installed Ubuntu 10.10. No need to say i don't have a clue of what's need to be done for installing anything, or even determine what's allready installed on my system.. :/ (i'm a very expirienced user of windows but i think that doesn't count here.. i had never used a console before...)

Could please someone explain to me what is the "procedure" for installing something like a device driver or some other program on a system running an OS like Ubuntu...?

Thanx a lot

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: D-Link DWL-G132...

Quote Originally Posted by lupin_gr View Post

First of all...
    Hallo to everyone, i'm happy to fianly taken the decision to change my operating system...

I just installed Ubuntu 10.10. No need to say i don't have a clue of what's need to be done for installing anything, or even determine what's allready installed on my system.. :/ (i'm a very expirienced user of windows but i think that doesn't count here.. i had never used a console before...)

Could please someone explain to me what is the "procedure" for installing something like a device driver or some other program on a system running an OS like Ubuntu...?

Thanx a lot
    Plz guys, can someone help me out a litle bit...? i don't like to be such a noob but i don't have any idea of what should i do..