Thread: New website live

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

New website live

We've been holding back on this for some time, but "now" just sounded too good to pass up.

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/

The site has been relaunched with an all-new theme provided by the ubuntu-website folks. Hopefully we can make the site an attractive stop for those new to the LoCo. The site will be periodically updated with new information, theme changes, and links to different resources around the LoCo. Also: note the new logo from Ken Wilson!

Buckeyes: If you're a member of ~ubuntu-us-ohio-buckeyes, you already have access to edit pages on the site: click the Log In button on the top right and you'll be signed in through Launchpad. There's a rather empty ReLoCo page as well; if you're a ReLoCo lead, this may not be a bad place to post your info and Ubuntu Hour times . We're using Drupal with Markdown as the default formatting. If you need help with either of these or don't know where to start, send me a PM, mail or ping on IRC ('jacob').

One more thing: I'll be taking Planet requests at the following URL. If you'd like your blog aggregated on the site, fill out the form and submit. I'll have the initial batch up sometime this weekend.

http://ohio.ubuntu-us.org/addplanet

Enjoy.
    Last edited by jpeddicord; July 9th, 2010 at 11:22 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Smile Re: New website live

A great job with the design. Thanks for "letting go". I see nothing but increased traffic with this site.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: New website live

Great job on the logo and new site! It looks very nice (good job Ubuntu website people!)
    The BEST and ONLY editor of The News Source. Custom built Phenom II with 4 GB of RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive running Ubuntu Natty Narwhal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

The new website looks great! Nice Job!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 17.04 Zesty Zapus

Awesome job, it works with the main Ubuntu page theme!