cpp
    EmfEngine
    ExcelFormat_src
    liborigin2
    QTeXEngine
    qtiplot-0.9.8.4
    tamu-anova-0.2

I used the build.config from the french site and I still have an error:

g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DSCRIPTING_CONSOLE -DSVN_REVISION="\"\"" -DQT_PLUGIN -DSCRIPTING_MUPARSER -DSCRIPTING_PYTHON -DGL2PS_HAVE_LIBPNG -DTEX_OUTPUT -DHAVE_ALGLIB -DHAVE_TAMUANOVA -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistantClient -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistant -I../3rdparty/zlib -I/usr/local/include -I../3rdparty/qwt/src -I../3rdparty/qwtplot3d/include -Iicons -Isrc/analysis -Isrc/analysis/dialogs -Isrc/core -Isrc/excel -Isrc/lib/include -Isrc/lib/3rdparty/qtcolorpicker/src -Isrc/plot2D -Isrc/plot2D/dialogs -Isrc/plot3D -Isrc/matrix -Isrc/table -Isrc/scripting -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QTexEngine/src/ -I../../cpp/src -I../../tamu_anova-0.2/ -I-I/../tmp/qtiplot -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/home/casper/QtiPlot/qtiplot-0.9.8.4/tmp/qtiplot -o ../tmp/qtiplot/sipqtiAnova.o ../tmp/qtiplot/sipqtiAnova.cpp
    In file included from src/scripting/qti.sip:3396:
    src/analysis/Anova.h:33: fatal error: tamu_anova.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.

I have tried to compile qtiplot using this site:
    http://elubuntu.blogspot.com/2011/02...99482721242809

He has everything in 3rdparty folder, and The build.config is different. I still had a problem with that tamu_nova. Does anyone know how to compile without tamu_nova, or can provide with the step-by-step instructions that work.
    Thanks for your help.

Beans

Re: Problem compiling QtiPlot 0.9.8 with xls import

I found the reason for that anova error, it was "tamu-anova", and should be "tamu_anova". Well, now I have another one:
    g++: ../3rdparty/qwtplot3d/lib/libqwtplot3d.a: No such file or directory

Who knows what to do, please, help.

Beans

Did you had the line

unix:CONFIG += staticlib

on the 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/libqwtplot3d.pro ?

Beans

"""unix:CONFIG += staticlib
    on the 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/libqwtplot3d.pro ?"""

Do you mean 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/qwtplot3d.pro ?
    I did not have such a line in this file, but I did not have it for qtiplot-0.9.8.3 and it was compiled successfully.
    Where should I put that line?

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by barmaley View Post

Do you mean 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/qwtplot3d.pro ?
    Yes...
    I did not have such a line in this file, but I did not have it for qtiplot-0.9.8.3 and it was compiled successfully.
    Where should I put that line?
    IN the 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/qwtplot3d.pro where you want. I put it on line 17. Here are the first lines :

# pro file for building the makefile for qwtplot3d

#

include (qwtplot3d.pri)

CONFIG += qt warn_on opengl thread zlib release

MOC_DIR = tmp

OBJECTS_DIR = tmp

INCLUDEPATH = include

DEPENDPATH = include src

QT += opengl

CONFIG += dll

win32:CONFIG += exceptions

win32:dllEFINES += QT_DLL QWT3D_DLL QWT3D_MAKEDLL

win32:QMAKE_CXXFLAGS += $$QMAKE_CFLAGS_STL

unix:CONFIG += staticlib

# Comment the next line, if you have zlib on your windows system

win32:CONFIG -= zlib

Beans

Hi, everyone
    It's killing me. I added the "unix:CONFIG += staticlib" line to 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/qwtplot3d.pro. After "make" command, the compilation was doing the job for quite a bit, and then I got a new error. I attached it to the comment, since the forum did not allow me to post it as it is
    Need your help, guys.
    Thanks.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Beans

Hi, everyone
    It's killing me. I added the "unix:CONFIG += staticlib" line to 3rdparty/qwtplot3d/qwtplot3d.pro. After "make" command, the compilation was doing the job for quite a bit, and then I got a new error. I attached it to the comment, since the forum did not allow me to post it as it is
    Need your help, guys.
    Thanks.
    I don't know what is this error. could you try do to a 'make clean' and compile again.

What is your version's number of muParser ?

Thanks

Raoul
    Last edited by volfoni54; February 24th, 2011 at 11:55 AM.

Beans

I installed muparser_v134. I took it from this web-page http://downloads.sourceforge.net/pro...er_v134.tar.gz
    actually I followed the french site directions.
    Do you think I should re-install it?

Beans

Do you think I should re-install it?
    No, I think you should do a "make clean", delete the files in QTI_ROOT/tmp/qtiplot and then try yo recompile it.

Do you have more errors ?

Thanks

Raoul

Beans

I did make clean and cleaned QTI_ROOT/tmp/qtiplot folder, after that I ran qmake and make again, but still ERROR:

src/scripting/muParserScripting.cpp:103: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    src/scripting/muParserScripting.cpp:103: warning: deprecated conversion from string constant to ‘char*’
    g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DSCRIPTING_CONSOLE -DSVN_REVISION="\"\"" -DQT_PLUGIN -DSCRIPTING_MUPARSER -DSCRIPTING_PYTHON -DGL2PS_HAVE_LIBPNG -DTEX_OUTPUT -DHAVE_ALGLIB -DHAVE_TAMUANOVA -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistantClient -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistant -I../3rdparty/zlib -I/usr/local/include -I../3rdparty/qwt/src -I../3rdparty/qwtplot3d/include -Iicons -Isrc/analysis -Isrc/analysis/dialogs -Isrc/core -Isrc/excel -Isrc/lib/include -Isrc/lib/3rdparty/qtcolorpicker/src -Isrc/plot2D -Isrc/plot2D/dialogs -Isrc/plot3D -Isrc/matrix -Isrc/table -Isrc/scripting -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QTexEngine/src/ -I../../cpp/src -I../../tamu_anova-0.2 -I-I/../tmp/qtiplot -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/home/casper/QtiPlot_fr/qtiplot-0.9.8.4/tmp/qtiplot -o ../tmp/qtiplot/PythonScript.o src/scripting/PythonScript.cpp
    g++ -c -pipe -O2 -D_REENTRANT -Wall -W -DSCRIPTING_CONSOLE -DSVN_REVISION="\"\"" -DQT_PLUGIN -DSCRIPTING_MUPARSER -DSCRIPTING_PYTHON -DGL2PS_HAVE_LIBPNG -DTEX_OUTPUT -DHAVE_ALGLIB -DHAVE_TAMUANOVA -DQT_NO_DEBUG -DQT_SVG_LIB -DQT_QT3SUPPORT_LIB -DQT3_SUPPORT -DQT_XML_LIB -DQT_OPENGL_LIB -DQT_GUI_LIB -DQT_NETWORK_LIB -DQT_CORE_LIB -DQT_SHARED -I/usr/share/qt4/mkspecs/linux-g++ -I. -I/usr/include/qt4/QtCore -I/usr/include/qt4/QtNetwork -I/usr/include/qt4/QtGui -I/usr/include/qt4/QtOpenGL -I/usr/include/qt4/QtXml -I/usr/include/qt4/Qt3Support -I/usr/include/qt4/QtSvg -I/usr/include/qt4 -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistantClient -I/usr/include/qt4/QtAssistant -I../3rdparty/zlib -I/usr/local/include -I../3rdparty/qwt/src -I../3rdparty/qwtplot3d/include -Iicons -Isrc/analysis -Isrc/analysis/dialogs -Isrc/core -Isrc/excel -Isrc/lib/include -Isrc/lib/3rdparty/qtcolorpicker/src -Isrc/plot2D -Isrc/plot2D/dialogs -Isrc/plot3D -Isrc/matrix -Isrc/table -Isrc/scripting -I/usr/include/python2.6 -I../../QTexEngine/src/ -I../../cpp/src -I../../tamu_anova-0.2 -I-I/../tmp/qtiplot -I/usr/X11R6/include -I/home/casper/QtiPlot_fr/qtiplot-0.9.8.4/tmp/qtiplot -o ../tmp/qtiplot/PythonScripting.o src/scripting/PythonScripting.cpp
    src/scripting/PythonScripting.cpp:61: fatal error: sipAPIqti.h: No such file or directory
    compilation terminated.
    make[1]: *** [../tmp/qtiplot/PythonScripting.o] Error 1

Do I have to compile all those sip and muparser, etc in the QTI_ROOT/tmp/ folder? It should not matter, since I used "sudo make install" for all of them, so those libraries are now installed for the entire system. What is wrong with this qtiplot, it is always a struggle, but this time it is outrageous.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast