Well with the release of iOS 4, many Ubuntu users are complaining of incompatibility with between rhythmbox and the new update. Here is a simple way to fix that:
1. Open up synaptic
2. Go to the Repositories (Under Settings)
3. Add this source:(from https://launchpad.net/~pmcenery/+archive/ppa)Code:ppa:pmcenery/ppa
4. Click Close and then click the Reload button at the top left
5. After it is done reloading search for:
6. It will give you two results, install both.
7. Now after installing, close synaptic and open up the terminal and type in8. After the upgrade Ubuntu 10.04 will have iOS 4 support!!Code:sudo apt-get dist-upgrade