Thread: WoW addons updater?

Beans

WoW addons updater?

Hi, recently I moved to Ubuntu 10.04 32bit and would like to know what other people use to update addons, Curse Client 4 requires 3.5 netframework and read is not supported yet under wine.

I installed curse client 3, runs good first time once installed, then have to remove the preferences under users of windows folder or it just freezes at login everytime, also don't think it displays all the addons like the version 4 does.

Is there any alternatives?
    What do you guys use?

Thanks in advance
    Lute

Beans

Re: WoW addons updater?

Quote Originally Posted by Lute View Post
    Hi, recently I moved to Ubuntu 10.04 32bit and would like to know what other people use to update addons, Curse Client 4 requires 3.5 netframework and read is not supported yet under wine.

I installed curse client 3, runs good first time once installed, then have to remove the preferences under users of windows folder or it just freezes at login everytime, also don't think it displays all the addons like the version 4 does.

Is there any alternatives?
    What do you guys use?

Thanks in advance
    Lute
    I use curse client 3 or manually do it. Sometimes it has frozen, but i run from council, cancel it, re run and it's fine. But I also run it under it's own wineprefix.

Beans

Re: WoW addons updater?

wow matrix works fine via wine too