Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: MultiBootUSB - Install and boot multiple Linux from Pendrive / Flash drive / USB disk

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: MultiBootUSB - Install and boot multiple Linux from Pendrive / Flash drive / USB

After long gap of more than one month i am able to post in this thread.

Check out the new release.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: MultiBootUSB - Install and boot multiple Linux from Pendrive / Flash drive / USB

I seem to have a problem when running the script.
    It runs ok, but when I direct the script to the file where I store my .iso files (imaginatively named "isofiles") it only sees the clonezilla, kubuntu and Windows7 repair .iso files. Actually there are 3 Ubuntu .iso files in there as well that definitely work ok, as I have them booting from the system's grub menu.
    Why might that be please?
    Thanks.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    MacBook Pro 10,1 retina

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

It would be great if you could also add FreeDos. I use it for testing my HDD's using manufacturer's tools which are unfortunately Dos only.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by Quackers View Post
    I seem to have a problem when running the script.
    It runs ok, but when I direct the script to the file where I store my .iso files (imaginatively named "isofiles") it only sees the clonezilla, kubuntu and Windows7 repair .iso files. Actually there are 3 Ubuntu .iso files in there as well that definitely work ok, as I have them booting from the system's grub menu.
    Why might that be please?
    Thanks.
    will update in the next release...
    Last edited by sundar_ima; March 12th, 2011 at 12:38 PM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

That's good news, thanks
    MacBook Pro 10,1 retina

Beans

I have a 16GB pen drive and want to run several distros, a general purpose partition for moving files between computers, and I want some (or all) of it encrypted with truecrypt...

Any idea how to do that?

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

This thread needs a status update, bump, or something of the sort....
    "Meddle not with roos; thou art crunchy and grasshopper-like" ※The SABRFL※

Last edited by ubunterooster; 1 Minute ago

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by ubunterooster View Post
    This thread needs a status update, bump, or something of the sort....
    Please read the first post.

Just released the Version 3.0. It is complete rewrite with lot of features. I have removed whiptail and added zenity as GUI for ease of use for newbies. I do not remember all the changes i have made but sure that you will like it and feel the difference.

Enjoy.
    Last edited by sundar_ima; April 13th, 2011 at 07:58 PM. Reason: Minor correction.

Beans
    Distro

I am planing to include progress option (with auto close) during auto detection of iso files so that some indication is shown to the users. It works fine (line (950) is commented on the script) but it does not take any variable set in the function SELECT_ISO.

Does anybody have the solution?
    Last edited by sundar_ima; April 16th, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Beans
    Distro

Released version 3.5. Now the script supports kde based distros and uses kdialog as GUI. Script works fine on Arch Linux, Opensuse and Kubuntu (all kde based).

Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast