Hey! None of you Ubuntu scientists would happen to be social scientists, would you? And if you are (or not) would you happen to know how to get the latest version of PSPP from CVS? When I do the first step described in their instructions (make -f Smake) it works for a while, then prints out a lot of commented "include" statements, and then the following:
Does anybody know how to fix this problem with what could be very good scientific software?
Don't forget to
- add "gl/Makefile" to AC_CONFIG_FILES in ./configure.ac,
- mention "gl" in SUBDIRS in Makefile.am,
- mention "-I gl/m4" in ACLOCAL_AMFLAGS in Makefile.am,
- invoke gl_EARLY in ./configure.ac, right after AC_PROG_CC,
- invoke gl_INIT in ./configure.ac.
aclocal: configure.ac: 12: macro `AM_PROG_CC_C_O' not found in library
autoreconf: aclocal failed with exit status: 1
make: *** [all] Error 1