Thread: Numerous Firefox errors in error console are troubling

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Smile Numerous Firefox errors in error console are troubling

Hi, I am a grateful newcomer to Ubuntu and this site, Coloco Ubuntu rocks. A generous individual (a consultant from Denver, by the name of Crawford) recommended I register. And so here I am.

I just had Ubuntu 10.04 loaded as a stand alone OS on my brand new ASUS Laptop. Windows 7 was wiped from the hard drive by a generous individual (a Systems Administrator, I was just introduced to) and as mentioned Ubuntu loaded. I have learned some command line "code"? from my new friend, but I am still green when it comes to Linux.

I am experiencing multiple error messages, from the error console in Firefox. They are script errors that appear regardless of what website I visit. I am also concerned with the status of my iptables and ifconfig files. My hypersensitivity stems from the brain damage I have sustained with being hacked and trying to save my 2 other laptops from being tire chocks. I have endured this ordeal for the last 5.5 months.

I would be grateful to submit a sampling of the errors and the iptables for some experienced feedback.

Please let me know if this is acceptable

Dryflyphanatic

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: Numerous Firefox errors in error console are troubling

I've closed this thread, your support request @ http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=1496211 is still open.
    Forum DOs and DON'Ts
    Please use CODE tags
    Including your email address in a post is not recommended
    My Blog