Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Thread: FLASH-AID: remove conflicting plugins and install proper flash plugin version

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Re: FLASH-AID: remove conflicting plugins and install proper flash plugin version

Awesome! This solved flash control and buffering issues. Thanks a bunch!
    Notebook* with Ubuntu 10.10...... not yet

*Dell XPS L702x, Intel i5 2520, 4 gig RAM, Geforce GT 550M 1gb, Dual HDD 250 gb

Beans

Re: FLASH-AID: remove conflicting plugins and install proper flash plugin version

I've done this but with no success. FInally I did downgrade FF to version 8 and it works.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Firefox 9 & Beyond Mega Thread

Hello LL

The menu in Flash Aid 2.2.2 disappears as soon release the icon . I have to hold the left mouse button down in order to navigate the menu . I was able to update flash player today and I don't remember this behavior before .

I am using Nightly , so if nothing can be done that's fine . I have recently deleted my .moziilla folder and reinstalled all my add-ons including the Nightly Tester Tools . As always thanks for your time .
    Last edited by Frogs Hair; January 25th, 2012 at 10:25 PM.
    “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can."

Ubuntu Documentation Search: Popular Pages
    Ubuntu: Security Basics
    Ubuntu: Manual

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Frogs Hair View Post
    Hello LL

The menu in Flash Aid 2.2.2 disappears as soon release the icon . I have to hold the left mouse button down in order to navigate the menu . I was able to update flash player today and I don't remember this behavior before .

I am using Nightly , so if nothing can be done that's fine . I have recently deleted my .moziilla folder and reinstalled all my add-ons including the Nightly Tester Tools . As always thanks for your time .
    This must be an issue with the nightly. Have you tried the new Tools menu?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

lovinglinux,

Have you had any problems with the new beta release of flash 64 bit? Flash-aid informed me that a new version was available, and I installed it, then all the videos on youtube were tinted blue.

I had to back down to the version in the repositories......but now I can't use HW acceleration.

Any ideas? Thanks for a great FF plugin!

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by lovinglinux View Post
    This must be an issue with the nightly. Have you tried the new Tools menu?
    The tools menu works fine it's just the icon which I really don't need . I stick to the beta version of flash and don't change unless there is an update .

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by Derek Karpinski View Post
    lovinglinux,

Have you had any problems with the new beta release of flash 64 bit? Flash-aid informed me that a new version was available, and I installed it, then all the videos on youtube were tinted blue.

I had to back down to the version in the repositories......but now I can't use HW acceleration.

Any ideas? Thanks for a great FF plugin!
    HW acceleration has been disabled in recent versions of Flash. No info when it will be enabled again.

Quote Originally Posted by Frogs Hair View Post
    The tools menu works fine it's just the icon which I really don't need . I stick to the beta version of flash and don't change unless there is an update .
    In this case, you can remove the icon from the toolbar and use the Tools menu only.

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by lovinglinux View Post
    HW acceleration has been disabled in recent versions of Flash. No info when it will be enabled again.

In this case, you can remove the icon from the toolbar and use the Tools menu only.
    The Flash Aid icon menu is working fine with Nightly 13.0a1 so far .

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by HeroKing View Post
    running the recent version that was updated a few days ago. on firefox 6.0.2. every time i visit duelingnetwork.com my flash crashes after about 2-5 minutes of activity. this only happened after the latest revision, and i've tried both the stable and beta options of adobe flash that are available

http://i53.tinypic.com/k83mt.png
    I'm having this same problem. I really want to access Dueling Network, but can't. I don't know if this makes a difference, but, I have tried both Opera and Chromium to no avail. Was the only solution to donwgrade Firefox to version 8.0?

Beans

I've noticed that since a few days youtube becomes slow, it's lagging and now and then freezes when using full screen. Some online game sites i visit (for example: www.spele.nl) some games doesn't show up.

Whats wrong here??

Page 22 of 33 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast