Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: FlashVideoReplacer: replace flash video player with mplayer plugin (low CPU usage)

Beans

Re: FlashVideoReplacer: replace flash video player with mplayer plugin (low CPU usage

Love this plugin, but I stopped working yesterday on Youtube. The videos remain black.

Did youtube change something again?

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: FlashVideoReplacer: replace flash video player with mplayer plugin (low CPU usage

Quote Originally Posted by andromedanevel View Post
    Love this plugin, but I stopped working yesterday on Youtube. The videos remain black.

I also had issues with yt today and I wasn't using this plugin.

Beans

It's the same for me. First i tried and retried with plugin setup (thinking i did something wrong). Then, i saw FlashVideoReplacer works still fine with vimeo, so i think that might be some changement in youtube (??).

Beans
    Hidden!

Oh, I forgot about the blackout protest. Maybe it was that. Some vids stil worked though. Hmm.

Beans

No it was not the SOPA protest, because today it still isn't working and if I disable the plugin, YouTube works again (but with flash plugin crashes).

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.10 Intrepid Ibex

does anyone know if this plugin works to play the tabs on songsterr.com

http://www.songsterr.com/

?

if not, i'll just download it and try it out myself but i thought i'd ask here first.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Hi all,

It indeed stopped working on YouTube. I will try to fix it as soon as I can and will post any updates here.

Quote Originally Posted by over_my_head View Post
    does anyone know if this plugin works to play the tabs on songsterr.com

http://www.songsterr.com/

?

if not, i'll just download it and try it out myself but i thought i'd ask here first.
    Nope, it doesn't work on that site.

Beans

Thanks a lot for your effort!!!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by lovinglinux View Post
    Hi all,

It indeed stopped working on YouTube. I will try to fix it as soon as I can and will post any updates here.
    Wow, great! Will keep an eye on this site. Is it not an pain in the *** that youtube keeps changing its site? Last time was still in december right?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Wow, great! Will keep an eye on this site. Is it not an pain in the *** that youtube keeps changing its site? Last time was still in december right?
    It has been a while since FVR stopped working on YT for the last time.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast