Thread: Ban the person below you for the word association trophy

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Ban the person below you for the word association trophy

This game is for advanced game enthusiasts who enjoy things that are simultaneously 'meta' and derivative. The rules are complicated and will be strictly enforced by the Audit Committee:

1. You must ban the user below you.
    2. You must predict who that user will be.
    3. You must bold exactly one word in your post.
    4. The word you bold must be word-associated with the bold word in the previous person's post.
    5. The next-to-last person to post in this thread when it is closed will be awarded a magnificent trophy (i.e., by posting, you are simultaneously awarding the trophy to the person who just banned you).
    6. You will be given eleventeen points for correctly predicting who it is that you are banning, but you will lose seven points if your prediction is incorrect.

I will begin.

The person below me will be JayRobert, and is banned for posting twice just to ensure that he wins the trophy in case this thread dies immediately.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Ban the person below you for the word association trophy

The person below me will be jetsam, who is banned for using a linux kernel tool to tweak his system.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Nope but I'll loot this thread for that trophy. Thx. TPBM will be Jesus and is banned for taking forever to post.
    clear && echo paste url and press enter; read paste; (youtube-dl $paste) | zenity --progress --title="" --text "Downloading, please wait" --auto-close --pulsate && ans=$(zenity --file-selection); gnome-terminal -x mplayer "$ans"

Beans

It's just little old me, and I reckon you just lost 7 points. CompyTheInsane is next to steal the trophy and he is banned for having one or more cats in his avatar.
    AMD Athlon II x4 640 - ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 - 12GB RAM - XFX ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB w/21.5" Monitor - Assorted HDDs - Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120Gb SSD - [ArchLinux - Windows 7 - Mac OS X 10.6.8]
    If all else fails, read the instructions.

Beans

I am here. Congratulations on your eleventeen points. catlover2 is next to be banned while eating the trophy that I stole from him.
    [Specs] [Tug of War 2.24]
    Redbull doesn't give you wings. Reporting spam gives you BEANS!!!

Beans

*eats trophy*

*gives CompyTheInsane eleventeen points*

*bans farrinux for being the person below me*
    AMD Athlon II x4 640 - ASUS M4A88T-V EVO/USB3 - 12GB RAM - XFX ATI Radeon HD 5670 1GB w/21.5" Monitor - Assorted HDDs - Mushkin Enhanced Chronos 120Gb SSD - [ArchLinux - Windows 7 - Mac OS X 10.6.8]
    If all else fails, read the instructions.