Thread: Fingerprint

Beans

Fingerprint

Hi Everybody

I have ubuntu 10.04 LTS and i did the finger print on my user behind the password , in the begining it was work good and no problems , but now i face some problems with it like :
    1. my user does not accept the finger print or even the password from the first time .
    2. it take a long time from entering a finger print or password to log in .
    note : I did all the following in this website to set a finger print .
    If you can help me , please do .

Finally , something else , I set my hotmail email on Evolution , and it loaded all of my emails which was at Inbox by mail.live.com to Evolution inbox . not only that , all of my incoming emails which was available at inbox in mail page mail.live.com were transfered to deleted mails and any new income email transfer directly to the Deleted . now and after a short time of setting Evolution , Evolution does not work so please help me to let Evolution work and to make my new incoming mail go to Inbox in mail.live.com NOT to deleted place .

Thank you

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Question Re: Fingerprint

I don't understand what you're saying. You'll have to explain more clearly, or post a link to the webpage you've been reading.

Beans

Re: Fingerprint

I read this web page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ThinkFinger and i applied all of things in it to set a finger print

Beans

when i turn on my pc , the pc asks me to write the password or to put my swipe finger ... the problem is the user or the system does not accept my password from the 1st time and i write it again ,,, the third time i wrote the password the computer accept it ..
    the same problem is available in swipe finger .
    i did what written in this webpage https://wiki.ubuntu.com/ThinkFinger

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Did you have this problem with your password before you installed ThinkFinger, or did it start after you installed it? If it's a problem with ThinkFinger itself you may want to file a bug on Launchpad. Apart from that, I've got no other advice - sorry.

Beans

it appeared after installing thinkfinger

Beans

Hi All
    how to reset the finger print and password as default ??