Thread: Problemas al apgar antena Wifi EeePc 900

Beans

Angry Problemas al apgar antena Wifi EeePc 900

Holas
    Soy nuevo con el Ubuntu Nettop Remix 9.10 y se presenta estos errores.
    1.- Cuando apago la antena wifi (Fn+F2) aparece una pantalla negra y no responde hasta que reinicio la maquina

Por que????

Si alguien tiene idea de como solucionar el problema estoy en twitter con @antradio

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Problemas al apgar antena Wifi EeePc 900

No encuentro referencias sobre este problema en Google, podes iniciar la consola y escribir

$ dmesg | tail -f

Y luego, desactivar tu wifi y ver que errores ocurren.

Beans

windows 7 32bit key windows 7 starter vs windows 7 windows 7 32bit memory limit

Anything that went up on the chalkboard or overhead projector. It worked for me, though. I didn't need much else. But then, I didn't really have a lot of options. Laptop computers were priced really out of range when I was in college in the early-to-mid 1990s (I don't think I knew anyone on who had one), so notebooks - spiral notebooks! - were the way notes were taken. These days, all kinds of note taking software is available, a lot of it really good. I recently tried out KJots, part of the KDE software compilation, and I like what I see. KJots came installed by default on Kubuntu 10.10, and is available both as a standalone application, or as part of Kontact, the great PIM that includes note taking, email, Atom/RSS reading, sticky notes, calender, to-do lists and reminders, and more. It's a great program that acts as an umbrella for multiple really good programs, and KJots is one of them. Using KJots is simple. First, create a book to go on your bookshelf. That's the metaphor KJots uses: bookshelf, books and pages. This would have worked really well for me in college, as each course could have had its own book, and each class I could have created a new page of notes, and in that way the organization would have pretty much happened on its own. Once you've created a new book and given it a new name, you'll see that the first page has also been created, and is waiting for you to give it a new name as well. Do this, then start typing in your notes. You can use basic text.
    adobe photoshop
    Operating on battery power Uninstall any trial applications that clutter the machines memory and use up space. This is especially true of free games on consumer PC. Install Adobe (Reader, Flash & Shockwave) Install a PDF writer such as CutePDF Writer Install the latest version of Java Install company standard Anti-virus and Anti-spyware Create VPN connection if required for remote users or laptops. Join the PC to the company network domain Install network printers This is time consuming and as you can see far beyond the skill of most users. Clearly this is going to require some additional IT Support labour ?Say ?00 to ?50. Total Business PC Budget As you can see a business PC plus it installation by your will be between ?50 and ?,000. Even more if you purchase a home PC and then upgrade it to business specification. is the best and the leading IT support company in the UK for IT support and assistance in cloud computing and telecom systems. Ziptech offers fast remedy to all IT related issues in your company and provides you a friendly service within a fixed price. Itis thelargest cityof thestateof India, Rajasthan. It is also reputed as pink city of India. It is established by MaharajaJai Singh with charming garden, wonderful museum, luxury hotels, broad road, and interesting royal market founded by Maharaja Jai Singh on 1727. This city has a population of more than four million today. The structure of Jaipur appearslike the flavor of the Rajputs and the Royal families. It is.
    http://www.ace-golf.com