Thread: Streaming Radio URL

Hybrid View

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Streaming Radio URL

After searching the web for the url I can paste into Rhythmbox to play this local radio station, I give up. I cannot seem to find it
    http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/ . I was looking at code and couldnt seem to find it, last week when I whiped everything and went to Karm 64bit I had it but forgot to write it down. Also when I add the address I get from the player itself when it loads I get an error message "Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in." Any ideas? Thanks everyone!

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

Re: Streaming Radio URL

Quote Originally Posted by Tumpster View Post
    After searching the web for the url I can paste into Rhythmbox to play this local radio station, I give up. I cannot seem to find it
    http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/ . I was looking at code and couldnt seem to find it, last week when I whiped everything and went to Karm 64bit I had it but forgot to write it down. Also when I add the address I get from the player itself when it loads I get an error message "Your GStreamer installation is missing a plug-in." Any ideas? Thanks everyone!
    i am facing that same problem with radiofoorti.com. same gs error.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 22.04 Jammy Jellyfish

Re: Streaming Radio URL

That is a flash stream, so you need flashplugin for your firefox or other browser. As you are now running 64 bit ubuntu, it is not quite as straightforward as it is in 32 bit, but you can get it direct from adobe, I think.

Search the forum for "flash 64 in karmic" and I imagine you will find an answer.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal