Page 155 of 389 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 3886

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hello! I'm Hank, finally saw this thread, so...

Beans

Haylo there... I'm Abhi from Manipal, India. Started with using Ubuntu only recently, and already find it so exciting to be here...

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Welcome!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Quote Originally Posted by ubudog View Post
    Welcome!
    Thanks!

Beans

New user

Hello, Im new to Linux and to this forum. Just popping my head in to say hi.

Beans

I am fairly new to Ubuntu, and started with a Server 64 bit edition to create free radius server with Daloradius front end for our company to authenticate all pptp and hotspot logins on the visitor’s side with Mikrotik RB411 as the device of choice.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: New user

Quote Originally Posted by swampt View Post
    Hello, Im new to Linux and to this forum. Just popping my head in to say hi.
    Moved and welcome.

Beans

Hello

my name is Christian i live in Sweden, started using Ubuntu a few days ago, haven't used Linux based os for i think 10 year, it was Redhat 6 last time i tryied this. So itś all new to me going to have many stupied questions about things.

Beans

Hello everyone! My name is Cody Johnson. But I go by a few names. Buddies (on and offline) call me by OmNom, Ramen, Cthullu or just plain Cody.
    Anywho now that I have finished spewing my nonsense I wanna get to the part that is actually relevant to this forum. I have been using Linux in general for about 4 or 5 months now. Started with Ubuntu 12.04 and ended with... well Ubuntu 12.04. I have tried Kubuntu, Opensuse, GameDrift, Supreme Super Gamer, Ultimate Edition Gamers, PCLinuxOS, Mint and I think thats about it... The reason I have tried so many is well I break OSes easily I guess. The reason I started using Linux in the first place is because I broke my windows XP and too poor to get a new disk so why not go with the free alternatives.
    I am currently looking for a desktop environment that can withstand my beatings and keep up with me. I like Cinnamon but it doesnt seem to like me. Right now I have it working kinda sorta fine but alot of features are missing. One wrong update or install and it breaks. Some weird bug where it displays a gnome desktop and every time I log in it adds another dock on top of the two docks I had to begin with. It will stack these docks every time I log in untill I use the (ick) unity desktop to uninstall and purge EVERYTHING.
    Not really throwing this out there as I need tech support bad. I have it running so that is good enough for me. Just putting it out there so if anyone knows anything that could help. I would love to hear it.
    Um.... what else would be good on an introductory post.
    I am 20.
    I live in Oregon.
    I apparently like to game. I play well mainly minecraft right now since I can't get any of my old games to work on linux... even on wine.
    OOHHHH!!!! and I have a cute lil kitty cat named Kittteh Kattt Mc Meow Face.
    Yes that is her real name. I am severely random and proud of it :3
    I look forward to being a part of this community. Now that I have had to do so much self teaching on the whole Linux OS thing. I kinda like it <3

Beans

Hi everyone!

My name (username) is epsilonpi. I have been using Ubuntu since about the past two years but still consider myself a newbie. I am using Ubuntu 12.04 with default Unity. I am trying to get my feet wet in programming by learning C.

Page 155 of 389 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165205255 ... LastLast