Page 80 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hello! I'm Sheri from Michigan (USA). I installed Ubuntu 10.04 for the first time last week. I have been a Mac and a windows user. An avid gamer through windows since the start of everquest (I played many more than that). I am really excited about ubuntu, even though I shunned linux for years. The whole "commands" thing was more than I wanted to know. Well, I am ready to learn it all now. Already the forums have helped me through a few issues. Thank you!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Studio 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Hello my name is Renaldo I'm a web developer, graphic designer, and software programmer. I have use Ubuntu from 5 years and decided to join the forum and contribute to the community.
    Last edited by renaldocreative; July 21st, 2011 at 07:44 AM.

Beans

Hi! I'm Faiz from Malaysia. I installed Ubuntu 11.04 a couple of month ago.I was a Windows user before until I discover this cool OS and felt in love with it ever since.

I would love to contribute more to the community.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Hi All,

My name is Francis from Philippines but currently living in Dubai. I been using windows OS couple of years and still using it now. But last June decided to try the latest Ubuntu 11.04 so far I love the simplicity of this OS now using it as a dual boot.

There's a lot to read in here...Lots of helpful people, I love the crowd, and now fell in love with this Forum.

Thank you!

Linux

Beans
    Distro

Hi, I'm Zach... I'm from Flint in the US... I thought I'd say hi since I've posted on this forum twice and I kinda like forums but I've never been much of a member to one.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hello Everyone...[waving]

I've been involved with computers and networking for some time now. I've been a member of Forums, but never said much before. So HEEELLLLOOOOOoooo. My first chief passion with computers is networking - Internetwork. I admire and respect all the different skill sets and niches that created, maintain, and continue to evolve this amazing culmination of science & technology.

Say, what's with two Michigan folks on the first page I read. I'm originally from Wisconsin, US; just can't get away from Michigan neighbors...[smiling - hugs, handshakes, & fist-pounds] Especially to my Michigan neighbors!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by crazydesigner View Post
    This is Amanda Simmons from Brisbane
    Hi Amanda! Good to see some more Aussies on the Forums .
    You think that's air you're breathing now?

Beans

I'm a recent arrival.

I joined these forums last week, as my interest in Ubuntu started up. My goal is to shake off reliance on Microsoft. It's going to be a continuous learning experience...

Beans
    Distro

Hi all.
    new to ubuntu 11.4 looking for something to do with this O.S.
    have any kool ideas please pm.

thx
    dfsjr67

Beans
    Distro

Hello!

I'm Sehtey, I've been using Linux for a while now, since I got my first PS3 and heard about Linux, from then on I've wanted to use it in place of Windows, and I've been mostly successful. I'm interested in developing and hope to eventually help out the Ubuntu community with applications of course I must learn how to do so first xD At the moment I'm having a couple of problems (Which I'll post in the help section soon )

Page 80 of 389 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130180 ... LastLast