Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376
Results 3,751 to 3,753 of 3753

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 18.04 Bionic Beaver

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Hi Tomasz_Witko, welcome back, glad to have you here and glad you are back into your original account.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasz_Witko View Post
    Greetings all, My name is Tom and I used to be involved with the Ubuntu Forum community in the 2006 old days. I was heavily involved in the Forum community helping people and had about a thousand of post back then. I am starting to get back into the Forum community after a very long break from it. The Ubuntu Forum community was one of my main things back then.

Edit: Just found my Old username on the forums lol.
    Hello this is the above mentioned Tom. I managed to recover my original account "Omnios" thanks to the great admin. Great thanks to "wildmanne39" for the help.

Quote Originally Posted by wildmanne39 View Post
    Hi Tomasz_Witko, welcome back, glad to have you here and glad you are back into your original account.
    It is good to see that the Ubuntu Community is still awsome!
    Back to using Ubuntu

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Hails!

I could swear I've been here since more like 2008 and I had a couple hundred beans but now it's saying 2014 and only a couple beans! Oh well. It has been a while since I've visited these forums and I do miss them!

Been running various flavours of Ubuntu since at least 2006. Started with Fedora Core 2 or 3 on my friends rig and we went through the upgrade process together. From there, I was hooked. Been doing plenty of distro hopping ever since, even built Gentoo and Arch but always default back to a Debian based system.

Used to build and sell PCs but they're so cheap now and everyone's got a handheld mobile computer...!
    Earliest computer I used/parents owned was something with windows 3.1 I think? I also remember some old apples from school that didn't do much other than load a writing program and a coloring/drawing program. It didn't take me long to learn the insides and out. I'm not Master Computerer by any means, though.

Page 376 of 376 FirstFirst ... 276326366374375376