Page 262 of 346 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 3456

Thread: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Re: Welcome to the Forums - Introduce yourself here

Welcome to the Forums! If you have any questions about Ubuntu we're here for ya.

Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Welcome to the Forums all new comers. You're now part of a very welcoming community. A few tips to remember, you can always search to see if users have had the same issue (we do have a lot of repeat posts, but it's ok), if you can't figure out where to post and you're new, post in Absolute Beginner and it will be moved accordingly if necessary, and if your issue becomes resolved, mark the thread as solved with what you did to fix the issue.
    Dell XP 8700 - Windows 10 64-bit Fast Ring - i7 4790 8GB 1GB 250GB SSD 1TB HDD
    HP Stream 13 - elementary Loki 64-bit
    HP Envy M6 - Windows 10 64-bit

Beans

Hello All,
    Disgruntled win-xp user. High hopes of converting to Ubuntu. Initially having install problem. Optimistic that I will be able to overcome and continue to share here on the forum. I'm 71 and use my computer daily to do family and genealogy research. I am also active on a few social network sites which has enabled me to make friends around the world.
    eddie_2

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

eddie_2, welcome to the forums!

I'm sure that we can help you with your installation problem or any other problems that you may have.

Beans

hello all look forward to helping the best i can and receiving help im fairly new to linux in general but love the os

Beans

Hi, i had to introduce myself so here we go, i'm frenchman, i'm 29, crazy about music art and i love computer, i come back on ubuntu. unfortuneltly i come back for an issue :/

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu

Welcome all newcomers.

@musikman-42: Three things I'm particularly passionate about myself.

Beans

Is this too late? I suppose so. Hiya, internets!
    (I like Ubuntu Forums cuz it's the only place I can say "Just run that in the terminal" without someone going, "Whats ls do?"

Beans

Hi my name is David and I've used some variant of Linux for many years. The past several years I had moved away from it due to work, but am now back in full Linux mode. Just bought a new notebook and am dual booting Ubuntu 14.04 with Win8.1. I also plan on throwing Arch Linux into the mix very soon. I'm still setting up things in Ubuntu. I don't post often and ask very few questions as can be seen by my post count compared to my joining the Ubuntu community back in 06.

I'm a father who works on industrial machines. I sometimes even get to design machines. At work we are cross-craft so I do mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, design, upgrades, modifications and Jerry-rigging. I read daily. I enjoy TV and movies and try to fit them in when I have time. I have played football, basketball, soccer, baseball, softball and track and field throughout various times of my life from school age till my current 30-something. I've coached soccer from pre-k to the high school level up to a few years ago. I enjoy hiking and camping. I have a passion for tinkering. It doesn't matter if it's a watch, toy, pile of components, phone or car. If something on it can be changed, hacked, modded, improved or personalized in some way I'll attempt it. My boys and I are working on items to show at the 2015 NC Maker Faire.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 14.04 Trusty Tahr

Welcome to the Forums fellow NC Linux user!

Page 262 of 346 FirstFirst ... 162212252260261262263264272312 ... LastLast