Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: cannot find headers - vmware-server

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Re: cannot find headers - vmware-server

Hey!

That worked like a charm! Thank you so much for your kind help! hopefully not to have any problem after that...

You are brilliant!

Best regards,
    Angelos Pitsos

Beans

Awesome!

Enjoy the vmware server - ubuntu server duo... Its a great setup once its running.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

Great! I know it. I was working with this for more than 4 months, but an unexpected power shut down on my computer room made my system completely crashed.

From this, unfortunately I lost my virtual machines and the system, too, as it never started properly again. I tried to fix it or even to backup the virtual machines, but unfortunately I couldn't, so I had to format the hard drive and install everything from the beginning.

I remember that I spent 3 days to make this system up and running, as I am following instructions and posts, because I am not a unix user! I hope you understand how difficult was for me to setup this.

Hopefully I am a systems administrator (Windows of course) and I belong to the "IT family", so that makes me keep trying (always)!

Anyway, I would like to thank you once again. Your instructions were just what I was needing!

I wish you all the best.

Angelos Pitsos

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12