Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this forum dying?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

Smile Re: Is this forum dying?

Hi..... I have been using ubuntu on and off for about 2 years (due to lack of Kodak printer drivers) but I recently switched to ubuntu completely after my printer died and I made sure to get a hp so it would work. I just found this section of the forum and I have been just a lurker but now looking to get more involved.

Beans

Thumbs up Re: Is this forum dying?

Welcome, Lisa.
    Cyberpower PC, Core i5 2500 3.3 gHz, 8GB DDR3, ATI 6770 1GB, Samsung BX 2440 LED 1080p, 1 TB SATA III, 2 TB SATA III, Siduction Linux 64-bit

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 13.10 Saucy Salamander

Re: Is this forum dying?

I just went to join the LoCo team and when I went to sign up to Launchpad, it told me I already had an account from 06. I was just dabbling with linux back in 06 and dont remember making the account, lol.

I was kind of hoping my old boss was a member, he had Ubuntu 8.* on his laptop when I moved here and seeing that in action was what made me finally switch permanently.
    Last edited by BoogeyOfTheMan; June 2nd, 2010 at 04:22 PM. Reason: wrong Ubuntu version
    You can have quality, price, or performance, but you can only choose two.

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu 16.04 Xenial Xerus

Re: Is this forum dying?

I haven't been online in a while, but now i figured i'd poke my head in, and it's bout deserted. have to check out the irc...
    Thinkpad T430, Intel i5-3320M (Ivy), 8GB RAM, Intel HD 4000, 500GB HDD: Xubuntu 20.04 LTS 64bit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12