Thread: Help with Cinelerra preferences

Beans

Help with Cinelerra preferences

I have a clean install of ubuntu studio 9.10 setup with the video settings and have done all I can think of up to this point before installing Cinelerra. Before the reload I was having the same problem and thought it was operator error. I still cannot get Cinelerra to save the changes in the preferences. It continues to go back to the defaults. Is it a permission issue?

Thanks
    Marq

Beans

Re: Help with Cinelerra preferences

Quote Originally Posted by iammarq View Post
    That's not a permission issue. (I don't think).
    Just hit the Enter key or try to move the Preference Window with Alt+Click to save your changes.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: Help with Cinelerra preferences

Quote Originally Posted by iammarq View Post
    I have a clean install of ubuntu studio 9.10 setup with the video settings and have done all I can think of up to this point before installing Cinelerra. Before the reload I was having the same problem and thought it was operator error. I still cannot get Cinelerra to save the changes in the preferences. It continues to go back to the defaults. Is it a permission issue?

Thanks
    Marq
    Try hitting enter (anywhere in the preferences box) after you make the changes. This makes the box disappear but if you open preferences again, you should see the settings saved. My problem is that I cannot hear the audio during editing even after changing settings to ALSA.... anyways, hope this helps