Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: JHB Team

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: JHB Team

Quote Originally Posted by drubin View Post
    Drop into IRC and you will meet a few others.

There is also a pretty active #glug.za on freenode with other linux users not only Ubuntu.
    Will do, but i need to wait to get home first... company is a bit iffy when it comes to IRC
    The original point and click interface was The Smith & Wesson.

Beans

Are there really no ubuntu people in Joburg? I can't believe that. Isn't this the home of the word "Ubuntu". My goodness, what a contradiction. Anyway, Ubuntu and patience doesn't go together and not many people have that here in Joburg including myself. I've tried ubuntu many times before but find myself back in the gripping claws of windows because I don't have the time, energy and inclination to get ubuntu working. I just realised that I will have to do a dual boot and when I'm bored work on getting ubuntu to function properly bit by bit. Will now have to go out and buy an external dvd drive and install windows 7 utlimate but I will be back because I want to use ubuntu. Cheers for now.

Beans

Hey Ubuntees, i'm new to the Forum, would like to share ideas with you all on Ubuntu especially Edubuntu....Keep me posted

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12