Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Customs!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Exclamation I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Customs!

I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Customs! I have a 5 Giga Byte Download Limit With My ISP! I Better Be Able 2 Receive 10.04 Without All These Hassles Of First Purchasing A CD And Then Having 2 Take The Time 2 Try 2 Get Help 2 Have My Shipment Released, Otherwise I Very Well May Go Back 2 Microsoft Windows 7 Or Fedora!
    2013 Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop, 2010 Dell Inspiron 1012 Mini Net Book, 2010 Dell Inspiron Zino HD 400, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, and Apple IPad Mini WIFI Only.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

Re: I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Cust

Download it at the nearest public library, burn it at home?
    He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
    -Thomas Paine

Beans
    Hidden!

Re: I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Cust

Why didn't you just order if from the US Store? Also, you live in algonquin, and I can't think of one ISP in this area that has a 5bg cap.
    Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility! -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Beans
    Distro

Exclamation Re: I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Cust

NOT an option 4 me as I am unable 2 leave my home (and go driving) due 2 all the Prescription Drugs that I need 2 take on a regular basis.
    2013 Dell Inspiron 15 3521 Laptop, 2010 Dell Inspiron 1012 Mini Net Book, 2010 Dell Inspiron Zino HD 400, Sprint Samsung Galaxy S4, and Apple IPad Mini WIFI Only.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

you really should switch ISPs as a 5GB limit is terrible
    Someday we'll hit the human carrying capacity. And the band will just play on. -Me

I'm trying PHP, so my code can probably be labelled "bad and insecure"

Beans
    Distro

Exclamation Re: I had Trouble Importing a Ubuntu Store CD Purchase (U.K. Store) with U.S.A. Cust

U. S. Cellular!

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by kevpan815 View Post
    U. S. Cellular!
    They aren't an ISP?
    Hey, you created me. I didn't create some loser alter-ego to make myself feel better. Take some responsibility! -Tyler Durden, Fight Club

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Karmic Koala (testing)

NOT an option 4 me as I am unable 2 leave my home (and go driving) due 2 all the Prescription Drugs that I need 2 take on a regular basis.
    You could have a friend do it for you.

Also, don't use a cell network as your ISP, you will get ripped off (lots of money paying for a terrible connection.)
    He that would make his own liberty secure must guard even his enemy from oppression; for if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.
    -Thomas Paine

Beans
    Distro

Wireless Broad Band!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Wireless Broad Band!
    if you cant leave your house, why do you have this?, you should get a home connection
    Someday we'll hit the human carrying capacity. And the band will just play on. -Me

I'm trying PHP, so my code can probably be labelled "bad and insecure"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast