Page 482 of 534 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast
Results 4,811 to 4,820 of 5333

Thread: Guayadeque Music Player Test request

ivanovnegro is offline Grande Half-n-Half Cinnamon Ubuntu
    Beans
    Distro
    Xubuntu 11.04 Natty Narwhal

Re: Guayadeque Music Player Test request

An own web site for g-deque thats what g-deque needed and the work of VastOne is great.
    But now Im confused a little, will anonbeat make an own one? What will happen with the page now of VastOne?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

I'm really new here. I registered here because i didn't found any good music player for this moment. This is the best player which i ever seen on ubuntu. Thank you for the sharing, this player is standing so close to the foobar2000. I really love it. :$

Beans
    Distro

Quote Originally Posted by polarx View Post
    I'm really new here. I registered here because i didn't found any good music player for this moment. This is the best player which i ever seen on ubuntu. Thank you for the sharing, this player is standing so close to the foobar2000. I really love it. :$
    Welcome to our little music enthusiasts community.

Beans
    Hidden!

Welcome to the new music experience on linux.
    Feel free to report any issue you might have.
    Enjoy guayadequeing!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Thank you very much the welcome Actually, i not really understand how works the playlists system yet. The second thing is that which i change in the player is the equalizer. I would set more detailed the equalizer system same in the foobar, not just 10 tone same in here, maybe more, 20-25 setable tone. These are my the hugest problems with the player

Beans
    Hidden!

Quote Originally Posted by anonbeat View Post
    Please wait a litle as a new webpage for Guayadeque is being impelemented at this moment with its own forums, wiki and blog.

I will be double work add the info in this when all need to move to the new one within a week or so.

I had the plan to make that web available once added the ipod support.

Thank you all for your help
    This is a great idea.
    I hope there's a way to merge it with Vastone's work. The documentation there is very decent.

Beans
    Hidden!

Thank you very much the welcome Actually, i not really understand how works the playlists system yet. The second thing is that which i change in the player is the equalizer. I would set more detailed the equalizer system same in the foobar, not just 10 tone same in here, maybe more, 20-25 setable tone. These are my the hugest problems with the player
    you can create either static or dynamic playlists. You can select any number of tracks and create a static playlist by using the right-click menu. For a dynamic playlist rith-click Dynamic Playlist on playlist tab. You can set a number of filters, the options are enormous depending on your tagging (labels, genres, etc, etc). Then you can choose to play a playlist directly or use them as Allow or Deny filters (for example, allow hip-hop, deny Last played tracks, or allow seventies music but deny The BEE GEES and ABBA )

I agree the equalizer could be more complete but it is actually OK (but don't use presets, create them yourself). Some people here recommends pulse audio equalizer (system-wide) but I'm not a fan personally.

Hope it helps

EDIT: in case it wasn't clear (I think it wasn't) the filters are your actual saved playlists. The more playlists you generate (again acording to genres, artists, ratings, etc) the more filters you have.
    Last edited by camaron1; September 21st, 2010 at 03:40 PM.

Beans
    Distro

What do you mean exactly?
    You can choose the smart mode (the symbol is the lamp). With the smart mode enabled for example g-deque will add more tracks automatically to the play list based on your library and similarity of artists in LastFM. In the preferences you can set how the smart mode will be working but the default is good yet too.
    And you have a filter to deny tracks you dont want to add, you can set how you want it.
    In the preferences you can find too how you want that g-deque plays music when e.g. your playlist is empty. You can do what you want with this program.
    G-deque has only this equalizer.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Thanks for the fast reply camaron1 and ivanovnegro.

I mean that I want a simple static playlist or playlists where i can put selected musics from folders into the playlist. Just i set 3 Big folders in libary where are my all of musics and now in the static playlist are the all off playlist files (for example m3u etc.) which were in the folders. And i can't delete these playlists only one way step by step, but here is lots of playlists and i didn't find another way how can i delete the all of with one step. Any idea?

edit.: maybe i understand how to work the playlists. if i drop some tracks from the "Files" Columns and i drop more tracks from another folder the all of tracks will be there in the "now playing" but if i want an other static playlist i not really know how can i do. I can do only dynamic playlist i think.
    Last edited by polarx; September 21st, 2010 at 04:17 PM.

Beans
    Hidden!

Thanks for the fast reply camaron1 and ivanovnegro.

I mean that I want a simple static playlist or playlists where i can put selected musics from folders into the playlist. Just i set 3 Big folders in libary where are my all of musics and now in the static playlist are the all off playlist files (for example m3u etc.) which were in the folders. And i can't delete these playlists only one way step by step, but here is lots of playlists and i didn't find another way how can i delete the all of with one step. Any idea?
    That happened to me. I don't think you can delete them all at once. You'll have to do them one by one. If you don't wan't that to happen again in Preferences under Library untick Create Playlists on library scan
    As to create your own static playlists, you have to start with some selected track/tracks and name a playlist. From that point you can always add more tracks to the playlist anytime you want. Not sure if that's what you were asking.

Page 482 of 534 FirstFirst ... 382432472480481482483484492532 ... LastLast