ipod problems - mounting and Amarok
I am unable to use my ipod 30 GB in Amarok (v. 2.2.2 in KDE 4.3.3 with Kubuntu 9.10). Here is the situation:
1) I have done a restore of the ipod using itunes under Windows (to start with a clean slate).
2) Using gtkpod I can load the ipod and have successfully added one album
3) Amarok, however, doesn't see the ipod
4) If I start my computer and then attach the ipod, two items appear in Dolphin: iPod and MARTIN (the name I gave the ipod when doing a Restore, see point 1, above). If I click on MARTIN, I have four folders: Calendars, Contacts, iPod_Control, Notes. If I click on iPod it appears not to be mounted.
5) If I have my ipod already attached when I start the computer, it freezes at the Grub menu.
I would be grateful for any pointers.
Tags for this Thread