Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Direction Ubuntu is taking

Beans

Re: Direction Ubuntu is taking

TBH based on my experience with Jaunty and Karmic I think Ubuntu is beginning to go downhill.
    Ubuntu was great back in the days of Feitsy, Gutsy and Hardy (bar a rather broken implementation of Pulseaudio) but I'd no longer recommend it to others like I used to.
    I'm back on Debian as my main distro now, mind you I'm holding off final judgment until Lucid.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by Sef View Post
    Moved to Recurring Discussions. Pulse audio has been discussed numerous times before.
    A little premature isn't it considering PulseAudio is only a fraction of the discussion.
    Ubuntu User 23142 | Wiki | Laptop | HowTo:Create a background slideshow and Screensaver | Reconditioning pre-loved PCs and installing Ubuntu to give away to good homes.

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by k3lt01 View Post
    A little premature isn't it considering PulseAudio is only a fraction of the discussion.
    To be fair, most of the rest of the discussion has been discussed many times before.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by lykwydchykyn View Post
    To be fair, most of the rest of the discussion has been discussed many times before.
    PulseAudio was singled out though.
    Ubuntu User 23142 | Wiki | Laptop | HowTo:Create a background slideshow and Screensaver | Reconditioning pre-loved PCs and installing Ubuntu to give away to good homes.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123