Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 44

Thread: Ubuntu barks at my cats

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    U.S.A.
    Beans
    1,835
    Distro
    Ubuntu 8.04 Hardy Heron

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by koenn View Post
    I don't have a keyboard drawer - even Oldere Skool
    But then, I don't have a cat either.
    Time to hack your desk there old timer. Go to Homey Depoe and get yerself sum hardwares and a board. Three-fitty. Watch out for Nessy.
    No cat? Huh? So what do you kick when you come home from work in a bad mood?

  2. #12
    NoaHall is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Beans
    1,562
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by starcannon View Post
    Time to hack your desk there old timer. Go to Homey Depoe and get yerself sum hardwares and a board. Three-fitty. Watch out for Nessy.
    No cat? Huh? So what do you kick when you come home from work in a bad mood?
    I would suggest something, but I fear it might not go down well.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Beans
    3,025
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by starcannon View Post
    Time to hack your desk there old timer. Go to Homey Depoe and get yerself sum hardwares and a board. Three-fitty. Watch out for Nessy.
    been thinking about that, but then, as I don't have a cat, I don't need the drawer.

  4. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Belgium
    Beans
    3,025
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by NoaHall View Post
    I would suggest something, but I fear it might not go down well.
    she'd kick back.

  5. #15
    NoaHall is offline Iced Blended Vanilla Crème Ubuntu
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Beans
    1,562
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.10 Karmic Koala

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by koenn View Post
    she'd kick back.
    Well, quite.

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Kuwait/Working
    Beans
    172
    Distro
    Xubuntu Development Release

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    I donate cats to the Chinese Restaurant. Or to the crazy cat lady down the street. I sometimes feed them to my dog, after I had my fill of Chinese. Cats are evil and shouldn't be let in the house, thus no problems with them walking over a keyboard.
    Big D
    My Blog
    AMD FX 9590 Vishera/32 Gig DDR3 1866/AMD R9 290X GHz Edition
    Win8.1 Pro 64 bit/Xubuntu 15.04 Beta 1 64 bit

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Williams Lake
    Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    I don't have a desk, a keyboard drawer, or a cat, but my dog likes to put her nose under my keyboard when I have it in my lap (the keyboard) and push upwards, causing spelling errors. I need a sensor on the bottom of the keyboard or something.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Walled Lake, Mi
    Beans
    57
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    my cat doesn't walk on the keyboard but she likes to lick the keys when im not typing, wierd.

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Lynnwood, WA
    Beans
    Hidden!

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Cats? On my keyboard?
    .

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Where I am
    Beans
    807
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

    Re: Ubuntu barks at my cats

    Quote Originally Posted by JDorfler View Post
    I donate cats to the Chinese Restaurant. Or to the crazy cat lady down the street. I sometimes feed them to my dog, after I had my fill of Chinese. Cats are evil and shouldn't be let in the house, thus no problems with them walking over a keyboard.
    Cats are AWESOME! And they should be the rulers of the earth.
    .i coi rodo

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •