Thread: Anyone in Niceville?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Anyone in Niceville?

Just wondering if anyone is in the Niceville/Destin/Fort Walton/ Crestview area? Wanting to meet up with some people who maybe can collaberate on a distro project. I got ideas, but need someone to bring it together.
    Cheers
    Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04, Compaq Presario CQ60, AMD Sempron 64bit, NVIDIA Graphics and a bitchin' Toyota 4Runner!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: Anyone in Niceville?

Quote Originally Posted by AndyP79 View Post
    Just wondering if anyone is in the Niceville/Destin/Fort Walton/ Crestview area? Wanting to meet up with some people who maybe can collaberate on a distro project. I got ideas, but need someone to bring it together.
    Cheers
    Wow! You are quite a ways over, eh? We do have some Members in Tallahassee, but I am not sure if they have a lot of extra time on their hands (as they are students). Your best bet would be to join us in IRC and see if anyone is interested. We pretty much hangout out most of the time in #ubuntu-us-fl on Freenode.

Talk with you soon!

Chris Crisafulli

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hey, yea, I am up here in the corner. I just got back from Fort Lauderdale, and hoping to get back there in the summer or maybe the keys. Wouldn't mind meeting anyone who is down that way either.
    Ubuntu Lucid Lynx 10.04, Compaq Presario CQ60, AMD Sempron 64bit, NVIDIA Graphics and a bitchin' Toyota 4Runner!

Beans

screw niceville! go fort lauderdale woohoo!

/joke
    Last edited by user1397; January 24th, 2010 at 12:07 AM.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Quote Originally Posted by ubuntuman001 View Post
    screw niceville! go fort lauderdale woohoo!

/joke
    I understand you are joking, but we have had several things happening down south, Ft. Lauderdale/ Miami, oddly enough having been there from Melbourne, I can't recall seeing anyone with ubuntuman001 as their irc/forum nick

Chris Crisafulli
    Last edited by itnet7; January 25th, 2010 at 04:49 AM.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

I'm in Tallahassee, which is about as close as anyone in the Florida loco is to you I think.
    Pensacola has a semi-active lug. You may want to drop by their forums at http://www.pcolalug.org/
    "Padre, nobody said war was fun now bowl!" - Sherman T Potter
    http://maxolasersquad.com/
    http://maxolasersquad.blogspot.com/