Thread: Free Ubuntu CD

Beans

Wink Free Ubuntu CD

Vipi watu wangu!
    I'm currently using Ubuntu 9.04 and loving it. I requested for a free 9.10 CD from Canonical but was denied due to the increase in demand for free CDs. I'm in a location where internet connection is by satellite and its costly to down load the whole CD. Please, could someone hook me up with a copy . Am willing to provide you with my contact details and also refund you any shipping charges via MPESA.

Beans

Re: Free Ubuntu CD

I've sent you a PM.

drnjorogem Guest

Smile Re: Free Ubuntu CD

Quote Originally Posted by trendseta View Post
    Vipi watu wangu!
    I'm currently using Ubuntu 9.04 and loving it. I requested for a free 9.10 CD from Canonical but was denied due to the increase in demand for free CDs. I'm in a location where internet connection is by satellite and its costly to down load the whole CD. Please, could someone hook me up with a copy . Am willing to provide you with my contact details and also refund you any shipping charges via MPESA.
    I have a copy, PM me!

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by trendseta View Post
    Vipi watu wangu!
    Hello,
    I am willing to send you a copy of the CD, please provide me with your address. I was lucky to get one from Canonical. I'll copy it and send. It'll take a little long to get to you (about a week) as I live in London.

Derick

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Would anybody happen to have a local copy of the repos for 9.10? (just going out on a limb here...)

Beans
    Distro
    Kubuntu

Lightbulb Re: Free Ubuntu CD

Im currently in juja and i cn send you ubuntu and kubuntu cds but i don't have repos im hoping to make my own apt on cd for comon applications any one cn help me compile a list of common aplications one being opera and wine

Beans

Angry Free Ubuntu CD

Hey! My new friends,

I'm from Sri Lanka. I like to get UBUNTU CD from VIA Post because our internet connection is slow with government issues. That's why I;m like to get CD's From VIA. Please give me some tips to how to get CD's.

Thank You!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Free shipping of Ubuntu CD's has been closed. You can buy CD sets from the Ubuntu shop or see if some volunteer is willing to send them to you.

http://www.ubuntu.com/shipit

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Old thread.

Closed.