I think that i have solved our problem.
I applied following steps after opening up terminal & in home folder.
1) Create a xserver-xgl directory in .config folder.
2) Move to just created xserver-xgl folder.
gajanan@khandake:~$ mkdir .config/xserver-xgl/
3) Create a file named disable
gajanan@khandake:~$ cd .config/xserver-xgl/
4) Check that file is correctly created.
gajanan@khandake:~/.config/xserver-xgl$ touch disable
5) Then restart x-server by pressing
gajanan@khandake:~/.config/xserver-xgl$ ls -l
-rw-r--r-- 1 gajanan gajanan 0 2009-08-11 14:29 disable
6) Log into the system and Check out
and it is working now.
Thanks to PeterPall Soultion #24 at launchpad.net with Bug #199359, no more "The X Server does not support the XRandR extension" for me.
xodroolis or any one who is applying this solution please confirm it here if if worked with you