Thread: Ohio Team Updates

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Ohio Team Updates

For those of you not on the mailing list, I thought I would post some of the newest things with the Ohio team:

-We're on Twitter and Indenti.ca- http://identi.ca/ohioloco/
    http://twitter.com/ohioloco

-The next event will be hosted by LeRoy Miller, down in Middletown, Nov 28, 2009 10am till 5pm, Let's see a great turn out! Anyone in the area is encouraged to show up!

-Jacob turned team contact over to Paul Tagliamonte (paultag).
    The BEST and ONLY editor of The News Source. Custom built Phenom II with 4 GB of RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive running Ubuntu Natty Narwhal.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 9.04 Jaunty Jackalope

Re: Ohio Team Updates

Congratulations, Paul. Jacob chose a very capable leader.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hey guys, and thanks! I hope to do some good for the team, and work on getting every last member involved!

If you are reading this news here for the first time, and are an Ohio LoCo member -- well, you are out of the loop! Head on over to Launchpad, join the team and subscribe to the team mailing list!

Beans

Paul I'm trying to find someone in Columbus to fix my ubuntu mini 9. Dont know what son did but when he was done, we had no internet connection, to top that off, it won't let me log on as admin to try to fix anything either, and nothing else works...your the second Ohioan I've asked help from with this issue. I live in London about 30 miles from Col, please help!!!!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Hey Man,

Well, if you'd like you can get in touch with MaskedDriver, and see if anyone wants to do it on their own time, and if not, perhaps some folks over at the Ubuntu Hour in Columbus can help out

-Paul

Beans

I'll pay for the service, no problem there, just need someone who can help me out with this problem here in Columbus.

Paul, i'm a mommy lol
    Last edited by cyndijw; December 24th, 2009 at 05:50 PM.