Thread: Bluetooth Mouse Not working

Beans

Bluetooth Mouse Not working

Ok, I will try this again.

I had a bluetooth Mouse which was working fine in vista... once I connected the mouse in ubuntu, the mouse wouldn't connect neither in vista nor in ubuntu. I even threw away the mouse thinking it went dead on me.

I got another bluetooth mouse, a branded and higher quality one. and... surprise! did the very same thing!.... I had to reinstall the drivers in vista to get it working again, until I try connecting it to ubuntu, and then wouldn't connect in either operating systems.

I am not going to throw away a good device, just because it doesn't want to work in ubuntu, or linux is messing up something in the mouse, or the bluetooth card.... I don't know.

So here is my thing, what could possibly be happening? have you tried connecting a cell phone through bluetooth? is the bluetooth support this bad in linux?

I have a couple of years using ubuntu, first major issue happening to me.

Beans

Re: Bluetooth Mouse Not working

Does anybody ever answer any of these posts? or is there a reason why I post this for the second time with no answer?

any other place where I can go for ubuntu support?

Beans

Re: Bluetooth Mouse Not working

This community sucks!

I have tried for the third time to post a problem I am having (I deleted previous posts), and always the same result.... nobody ever reads or answers this.

At least I am living the reason why many people do not want to use linux. and I can't blame them.