Thread: Help with Age Of Mythology Under Wine

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Help with Age Of Mythology Under Wine

I have successfully installed Age of Mythology The Titans under wine and have pidgen, msxml 4 and mfc42. However, whenever I start it my disc drive spins a bit but no window appears and I have to manually kill the process. I don't want to have to use a no cd crack to get it to work and I was wondering if anyone had any ideas? The best I could think was to try and copy the files from the disc to a separate folder, change the permissions to allow executing and mount that folder to look like the CD-ROM drive, but I'm not entirely sure how to do that.
    The number of living people on Earth today is not in the trillions. In fact, the number is much much smaller. Most people are too busy living in yesterday and tomorrow.

Beans
    Distro

Re: Help with Age Of Mythology Under Wine

Anyone?
    The number of living people on Earth today is not in the trillions. In fact, the number is much much smaller. Most people are too busy living in yesterday and tomorrow.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Moved to Wine.

It might be more than an hour before someone comes along with a good answer. Generally once/day is considered "polite" for bumping.
    Linux User #415691 Ubuntu User #8629
    Iowa Team (LoCo): [Wiki] [Launchpad]
    IRC channel: #ubuntu-us-ia on irc.freenode.net

Beans
    Distro

One last try. Anyone?