Thread: Mini9 8.04 Wireless - Pulseaudio

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Mini9 8.04 Wireless - Pulseaudio

Okay bought a mini9 from dell last day they where going to sell them to use as a softphone while im moving

Skype! being the main use for this machine was having a issue with dead locking me into pulseaudio no big deal just means that i had to mute speakers and bluetooth wasnt happening

day 2! pulsequit working pretty much googled a bit see a post about pulse and skype dead lock issue and the guy fixed by just uninstalling pulse via apt-get remove

sounds to easy but worth a shot

wireless has not worked since it did seem to -clean up- alot of packages and remove a old ubuntu-desktop package note i was still waking up and should have known better at this point _-_

anyone have any ideas on how to get the wireless back preferably without reinstalling the pulse audio that is needed to get the ubuntu-desktop package

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Re: Mini9 8.04 Wireless - Pulseaudio

I also have some ume package stuck on status to be removed but it errors everytime and I have no clue how to tell it to just keep the bloody thing

seems to be ume-belmose-config sorry if im getting names a little off having a hard time remember them between when i check on it and when i have a chance to update

the belmose-config seems to be some voice syth related package and forces pulse to install
    Last edited by tekhawk; October 13th, 2009 at 11:46 PM.