Thread: openerp application....

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

openerp application....

hello everyone sorry about these post i know this is not the right place but pls bare with me,cos am in a fix now

my client "a hospital" wants me to install open erp for them on the internet and i have no idea about that . also i need a good linux webhost that run ubuntu server hardy 8.04. i will be glad to get any quick response thank you friends.

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Ubuntu 12.04 Precise Pangolin

Re: openerp application....

this may help you ...
    http://medical.sourceforge.net/
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.
    Mahatma Gandhi.

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

thank you so much expatCM for your help but i really want to know how to install open erp on a webhost( internet) cos all the tutorials i have seen are ran on a localhost i dont know if you have any clue on that ?

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

please i still help on this issue okay thank you

Beans

Quote Originally Posted by nnamdi View Post
    hello everyone sorry about these post i know this is not the right place but pls bare with me,cos am in a fix now

my client "a hospital" wants me to install open erp for them on the internet and i have no idea about that . also i need a good linux webhost that run ubuntu server hardy 8.04. i will be glad to get any quick response thank you friends.
    Please note that you will not be able to host openerp on a shared web host. You need a VPS or dedicated server which is much more expensive than shared hosting. You could get a vps with openerp for maybe 45$ per month. PM me if you need that.