Thread: hilarious accident in Slingshot, shot circled the planets and hit me in the back!

Beans
    Hidden!
    Distro
    Xubuntu 10.04 Lucid Lynx

Talking hilarious accident in Slingshot, shot circled the planets and hit me in the back!

HAHA! take a look at the screenshot i fired a shot around the planets, it went past the other ship and came back round and hit me in the back!

the blue line is the trail the shot took

has anyone else played this game?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Beans

Re: hilarious accident in Slingshot, shot circled the planets and hit me in the back!

Quote Originally Posted by bodyharvester View Post
    has anyone else played this game?
    No, but I'm just about to start, after seeing your screenshot and reading the description on synaptic!

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu Development Release

Re: hilarious accident in Slingshot, shot circled the planets and hit me in the back!

lol

i suggested the author more randomness options

anyway good game reminds me of warheads
    When close to achieving you quit! If you don't try you failed. Real Winners are not afraid of losing.
    ubuntu newsletter ; Report Papercuts (small annoyances/bugs) ; beginners guide and video http://youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tNpt5RZYI

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu 10.10 Maverick Meerkat

Is there also a way to play against AI?
    Upgrade Ubuntu | Upgrade unsupported Ubuntu versions | Always backup | Howto upgrade flash
    Minimal CD install | Remove old kernels | My blog | Linux user #462801 | Conscience doth make cowards of us all. -- Shakespeare