Thanks for your email.
Please find the attached for latest RTL8192E 32bit and 64bit Linux driver which is the updated one different from the one you used.
Just kindly remind, please install by the below steps.
The following is the installing steps:
1. Change to the driver directory
2. sudo su
4. make install
6. ./wlan0up or ./wlan1up
Note: 1. if permission denied, change perperty with `chmod 777 wlan0up`
2. or enable driver with `ifconfig wlanx up`(wlanx denote wlan interface name).
If your OS is 64bit, maybe there is kernel self driver for RTL8192E, you should delet it first before install:
1) cd /lib/modules/2.6.3x.xx.xx/
2) find -name "r8192e_pci.ko"
3) delet all the r8192e_pci.ko
4) install our RTL8192E driver
if there’s still any other problem, please let us know.
Thanks a lot