Thread: Nautilus/Brasero Says DVD is burnt fine but nothing there

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Nautilus/Brasero Says DVD is burnt fine but nothing there

Hey all,

On Intrepid...

I'm hesitant about posting a video/DVD burning question, not wishing to waste people's time but I'm not getting anywhere with this, and search hasn't proven fruitful.

I have an .iso of a swim training DVD that I need to copy to give to some of my fellow swimmers for training purposes.

I've tried burning with Brasero etc, everything <seems> to go ok, DVD finishes, I get a "complete" message and ejection but then I reinsert the DVD to check, I'll have the AUDIO & VIDEO_TS directories, but with nothing in them.

I've used the right-click option in Nautilus and started Brasero seperately and also tried Gnomebaker , each with the same results. 4 useless burnt dvds. And they haven't dropped enough in price yet here.

All my Medibuntu repos are enabled, I'm pretty certain all the dependencies are there, after al I get no errors...although this is the only iso/dvd I've tried to burn in the past 2 years since moving to *buntu! I can rip isos fine and have converted iso rips to avi, which are the only common video tasks I've done.

Colour me confused.

Any suggestions?
    Donal
    Ireland
    Registered Linux User #477443

Beans
    Distro
    Ubuntu

Re: Nautilus/Brasero Says DVD is burnt fine but nothing there

Bump?
    Donal
    Ireland