1. Go to System Settings.
2. Go to Add/Remove Software.
3. Search for "Compiz".
4. Install the first choice in the results.
5. Search for "CompizConfig".
6. Install the first choice in the results.
7. Go to System Settings.
8. Go to Default Applications, and under "Windows Manager" select "Compiz"
9. Apply the settings (it will now switch to Compiz) and restart your computer.
10. Welcome to Compiz Fusion.
You can then configure Compiz Fusion to the way you like it, with CompizConfigSettingsManager, which you can find in start menu, under Applications< Settings.